We Meet at
Campus Middle School, 4785 S. Dayton St.
Service starts at 10:30 AM
"Jesus is the Passover" at the Leavitts'
Monday April 10, 2017 at 6:30 PM. Please RSVP
Gathering at the Denver Rescue Mission
Satruday April 15, 2017. 5:00-6:00 PM. Call us if you would like to participate: 303-525-5195
Easter "Resurrection" Sunday.
April 16, 2017
Grow with us!
and get to know us!
No matter who you are or where you've been
you're welcome here.
Friendly People Who Love Jesus
Our service is casual but our serve is serious. We are currently meeting at Campus Middle School, 4785 S. Dayton St. on the SW side of Cherry Creek State Park in Greenwood Village. We gather on Sunday mornings at 10:30 PM. We are currently a "small" fellowship of followers and seekers. The goal of our service is to communicate God's plan for your life as described in the Bible. We have seen God do amazing things in people's lives and we expect amazing when we serve others. We're not into religion but we thrive on openning our hearts to the Holy Spirit.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." - James 1:27
Saturday Mornings: "Christianity Explored" in Littleton.
Sunday Evenings: "Discpleship Explored" in South Aurora
At a weekend service, you can expect...
...you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at the Gathering. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
- We are really nice
- Thought-provoking and engaging message based on the Bible.
- You can ask questions during the sermon.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kiddos. Ms. Helen is cool.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Our small groups like to sutdy the Bible, pray and share what God is doing in our lives
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. You can also shrare your writings on our blog. The Gathering Journal has been read by thousands of people worldwide.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family. We currently have 3 Explore Groups.